Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Battlestar Display

At long last, I present the Battlestar Display that ChiefLUG put on at BrickCon 2008 in Seattle last weekend!

Battlestar Galactica Display


Overview shots
Details!


Some shots of the display:
Mosaic
Katie's mosaic!

BSG DISPLAY

Gary's

Fradel's Raptor

Bram's Viper

Hangar


Don's AWESOME video of the display (and a Viper flyby!)


And we won BEST IN SPACE!


The whole thing turned out way better than I imagined, and I'm sad that the weekend flew by so fast. A massive thanks to everyone who brought a Viper, a Raptor, a Raider, a Colonial Movers (there's 3 of you!), hangar space, figures, or a mosaic (love you honey!) We had 35 smaller vehicles all told, many more than I imagined when I first put out my announcement about the ChiefLUG initiation.

I don't know if we can top it, but there will certainly be more big ChiefLUG projects in the future, and you haven't seen the last of my hangar.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger